- Develop and equip a Simulation Lab, Biology Lab, Chemistry Lab, and Business Lab to engage our students in interactive learning, supported by 21st-century instructional tools;
- Develop curricula for a new Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree program and two new concentrations for the existing BBA degree program (Finance and Entrepreneurship);
- Adapt select curricula for the three new bachelor’s degree programs for hybrid delivery;
- Equip classrooms with instructional technology to support nursing and business students
- Establish a structured academic support system, including creating a Tutoring Center, to foster success among our students.
Budget Request: DU-C requests a five-year budget of $2,624,733 for this Activity, the first Title V application ever undertaken by Dewey University-Carolina.
This Title V application addresses the Absolute Priority (increase the number and proportion of high-need students who are academically prepared for, enroll in, or complete on time college, other post-secondary education, or other career and technical education). It also addresses Competitive Preference Priority 1 (tutoring, counseling, and student service programs designed to improve academic success) and Competitive Preference Priority 2 (development and implementation of high-quality online or hybrid credit-bearing and accessible learning opportunities).